Scrabble word: SPICES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPICES exist?
Definitions of SPICES in dictionaries:
- noun - aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative
- noun - any of a variety of pungent aromatic vegetable substances used for flavoring food
- noun - the property of being seasoned with spice and so highly flavored
- verb - make more interesting or flavorful
- verb - add herbs or spices to
- verb - to season with a spice (an aromatic vegetable substance)
There are 6 letters in SPICES: C E I P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPICES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPICES plus a wildcard: SPICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPICES
Images for SPICES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.