Scrabble word: SPECIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECIES exist?
Definitions of SPECIES in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) taxonomic group whose members can interbreed
- noun - a specific kind of something
- noun - coins collectively
- A fundamental category of taxonomic classification, ranking below a genus or subgenus and consisting of related organisms capable of interbreeding.
- An organism belonging to such a category, represented in binomial nomenclature by an uncapitalized Latin adjective or noun following a capitalized genus name, as in Ananas comosus, the pineapple, and Equus caballus, the horse.
- A class of individuals or objects grouped by virtue of their common attributes and assigned a common name; a division subordinate to a genus.
- A kind, variety, or type: “No species of performing artist is as self-critical as a dancer” (Susan Sontag).
- The human race; humankind.
- Roman Catholic Church.
- The outward appearance or form of the Eucharistic elements that is retained after their consecration.
- Either of the consecrated elements of the Eucharist.
- An outward form or appearance.
- noun - coined money
There are 7 letters in SPECIES: C E E I P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECIES plus a wildcard: SPECIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.