Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPECIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECIES exist?
Definitions of SPECIES in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) taxonomic group whose members can interbreed
- noun - a specific kind of something
- noun - coins collectively
- A fundamental category of taxonomic classification, ranking below a genus or subgenus and consisting of related organisms capable of interbreeding.
- An organism belonging to such a category, represented in binomial nomenclature by an uncapitalized Latin adjective or noun following a capitalized genus name, as in Ananas comosus, the pineapple, and Equus caballus, the horse.
- A class of individuals or objects grouped by virtue of their common attributes and assigned a common name; a division subordinate to a genus.
- A kind, variety, or type: “No species of performing artist is as self-critical as a dancer” (Susan Sontag).
- The human race; humankind.
- Roman Catholic Church.
- The outward appearance or form of the Eucharistic elements that is retained after their consecration.
- Either of the consecrated elements of the Eucharist.
- An outward form or appearance.
- n - coined money
There are 7 letters in SPECIES: C E E I P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECIES plus a wildcard: SPECIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECIES
- Endangered Animal species Saved From Going Extinct
- We are the World Endangered species
- EPA Pesticides - Endangered species Picture Book Inside Back Cover
- Top 10 Endangered species The Mountain Gorilla
- WWF - species Conservation
- Endangered species Tours
- can find things that are clearly the same or clearly different species ...
- Endangered species Biology
- Quickie Horror Review species (dir. by Roger Donaldson)
- ... detailed information and pictures of individual species in Cumbria