Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPILE exist?
Definitions of SPILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- noun - a plug used to close a hole in a barrel or flask
- A post used as a foundation; a pile.
- A wooden plug; a bung.
- A spigot used in taking sap from a tree.
- v - to stop up with a wooden plug
There are 5 letters in SPILE: E I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPILE plus a wildcard: SPILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPILE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPILE
- How to Tap Maple Trees for Syrup
- Tap Maple Trees at Home - Preparation
- danske spile bersetzung eng deu
- Johns Dictionary of Difficult Words Word 2926 spile
- And here is a spile inserted into the tree.
- MAPLE SYRUM
- spile photo by Jan Fox
- One of the great mysteries of maple syrup is what causes the sap to ...
- Tapping Maple Trees and Making Maple Syrup - HOMEGROWN
- spile in maple tree to collect sap for maple syrup