Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPILE exist?
Definitions of SPILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- noun - a plug used to close a hole in a barrel or flask
- A post used as a foundation; a pile.
- A wooden plug; a bung.
- A spigot used in taking sap from a tree.
- verb - to stop up with a wooden plug
There are 5 letters in SPILE: E I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPILE plus a wildcard: SPILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPILE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.