Scrabble word: PELVIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PELVIS exist?
Definitions of PELVIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- noun - a structure shaped like a funnel in the outlet of the kidney into which urine is discharged before passing into the ureter
- A basin-shaped structure of the vertebrate skeleton, composed of the innominate bones on the sides, the pubis in front, and the sacrum and coccyx behind, that rests on the lower limbs and supports the spinal column.
- The cavity formed by this structure.
- The hollow funnel in the outlet of the kidney, into which urine is discharged before entering the ureter.
- noun - a part of the skeleton
There are 6 letters in PELVIS: E I L P S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PELVIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PELVIS plus a wildcard: PELVIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PELVIS
Images for PELVIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.