Scrabble word: PELVIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PELVIS exist?
Definitions of PELVIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- noun - a structure shaped like a funnel in the outlet of the kidney into which urine is discharged before passing into the ureter
- A basin-shaped structure of the vertebrate skeleton, composed of the innominate bones on the sides, the pubis in front, and the sacrum and coccyx behind, that rests on the lower limbs and supports the spinal column.
- The cavity formed by this structure.
- The hollow funnel in the outlet of the kidney, into which urine is discharged before entering the ureter.
- noun - a part of the skeleton