Scrabble word: VEIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEIL exist?
Definitions of VEIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment that covers the head and face
- noun - a membranous covering attached to the immature fruiting body of certain mushrooms
- noun - the inner membrane of embryos in higher vertebrates (especially when covering the head at birth)
- noun - a vestment worn by a priest at High Mass in the Roman Catholic Church
- verb - to obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil
- verb - make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- A length of cloth worn by women over the head, shoulders, and often the face.
- A length of netting attached to a woman’s hat or headdress, worn for decoration or to protect the head and face.
- The part of a nun’s headdress that frames the face and falls over the shoulders.
- The life or vows of a nun.
- A piece of light fabric hung to separate or conceal what is behind it; a curtain.
- Something that conceals, separates, or screens like a curtain: a veil of secrecy.
- A membranous covering or part, as that on the developing fruiting body of certain mushrooms; a velum.
- To cover with or as if with a veil: Dense fog veiled the bridge.
- To conceal or disguise.
- verb - to provide with a veil (a piece of sheer fabric worn over the face)
There are 4 letters in VEIL: E I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VEIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VEIL plus a wildcard: VEIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VEIL
Images for VEIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.