Scrabble word: OLIVE
Is OLIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OLIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - small ovoid fruit of the European olive tree
- noun - evergreen tree cultivated in the Mediterranean region since antiquity and now elsewhere
- noun - hard yellow often variegated wood of an olive tree
- noun - one-seeded fruit of the European olive tree usually pickled and used as a relish
- noun - a yellow-green color of low brightness and saturation
- adj - of a yellow-green color similar to that of an unripe olive
- A Mediterranean evergreen tree (Olea europaea) having fragrant white flowers, usually lance-shaped leathery leaves, and edible drupes.
- The small, ovoid fruit of this tree, an important food and source of oil.
- A yellow green of low to medium lightness and low to moderate saturation.
- noun - the small oval fruit of a Mediterranean tree
There are 5 letters in OLIVE: E I L O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OLIVE
Click to search all anagrams of OLIVE plus a wildcard: OLIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OLIVE
Images for OLIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.