Scrabble word: OLIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OLIVE exist?
Definitions of OLIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - small ovoid fruit of the European olive tree
- noun - evergreen tree cultivated in the Mediterranean region since antiquity and now elsewhere
- noun - hard yellow often variegated wood of an olive tree
- noun - one-seeded fruit of the European olive tree usually pickled and used as a relish
- noun - a yellow-green color of low brightness and saturation
- adj - of a yellow-green color similar to that of an unripe olive
- A Mediterranean evergreen tree (Olea europaea) having fragrant white flowers, usually lance-shaped leathery leaves, and edible drupes.
- The small, ovoid fruit of this tree, an important food and source of oil.
- A yellow green of low to medium lightness and low to moderate saturation.
- noun - the small oval fruit of a Mediterranean tree