Scrabble word: VIOLET
Is VIOLET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VIOLET in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous low-growing violas with small flowers
- noun - a variable color that lies beyond blue in the spectrum
- adj - of a color intermediate between red and blue
- Any of various low-growing herbs of the genus Viola, having short-spurred, irregular flowers that are characteristically purplish-blue but sometimes yellow or white.
- Any of several similar plants, such as the African violet.
- The hue of the short-wave end of the visible spectrum, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 380 to 420 nanometers; any of a group of colors, reddish-blue in hue, that may vary in lightness and saturation.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 6 letters in VIOLET: E I L O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIOLET
Click to search all anagrams of VIOLET plus a wildcard: VIOLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIOLET
Images for VIOLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.