Scrabble word: VIOLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIOLET exist?
Definitions of VIOLET in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous low-growing violas with small flowers
- noun - a variable color that lies beyond blue in the spectrum
- adj - of a color intermediate between red and blue
- Any of various low-growing herbs of the genus Viola, having short-spurred, irregular flowers that are characteristically purplish-blue but sometimes yellow or white.
- Any of several similar plants, such as the African violet.
- The hue of the short-wave end of the visible spectrum, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 380 to 420 nanometers; any of a group of colors, reddish-blue in hue, that may vary in lightness and saturation.
- noun - a flowering plant