Scrabble word: VIOLENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIOLENT exist?
Definitions of VIOLENT in dictionaries:
- adj - acting with or marked by or resulting from great force or energy or emotional intensity
- adj - effected by force or injury rather than natural causes
- adj - (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud
- adj - marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions
- adj - characterized by violence or bloodshed
- Marked by, acting with, or resulting from great force: a violent attack.
- Having or showing great emotional force: violent dislike.
- Caused by unexpected force or injury rather than by natural causes: a violent death.
- Tending to distort or injure meaning, phrasing, or intent.
- adj - marked by intense physical force or roughness
There are 7 letters in VIOLENT: E I L N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIOLENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIOLENT plus a wildcard: VIOLENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIOLENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIOLENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.