Scrabble word: VIOLENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIOLENT exist?
Definitions of VIOLENT in dictionaries:
- adj - acting with or marked by or resulting from great force or energy or emotional intensity
- adj - effected by force or injury rather than natural causes
- adj - (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud
- adj - marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions
- adj - characterized by violence or bloodshed
- Marked by, acting with, or resulting from great force: a violent attack.
- Having or showing great emotional force: violent dislike.
- Caused by unexpected force or injury rather than by natural causes: a violent death.
- Tending to distort or injure meaning, phrasing, or intent.
- adj - marked by intense physical force or roughness