Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOLT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLT exist?
Definitions of VOLT in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of potential equal to the potential difference between two points on a conductor carrying a current of 1 ampere when the power dissipated between the two points is 1 watt
- A circular movement executed by a horse in manège.
- A sudden movement made in avoiding a thrust in fencing.
- n - a unit of electromotive force
There are 4 letters in VOLT: L O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOLT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOLT plus a wildcard: VOLT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOLT
Images for VOLT
- FileChevrolet-volt-DC.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- File2011 Chevrolet volt 2 -- 04-21-2010.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Chevrolet volt owner Mark Hildebrandt in his driveway with his volt ...
- Volkswagen Crafter volt - articles features gallery photos buy ...
- 240 volt outlet tester - Whirlpool Corporation
- 2011 Chevrolet volt - White Front And Side Speed - 1280x960 ...
- Is the Chevy volt Priced Too High Eco Auto Ninja
- GM and ABB repurpose used Chevy volt batteries to provide home backup ...
- ... tensione tipica15--2 volt) con la tensione di rete cio a 220 volt
- Low voltage Landscape Lights outdoor low voltage lighting outdoor ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.