Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOLTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLTA exist?
Definitions of VOLTA in dictionaries:
- noun - Italian physicist after whom the volt is named
- noun - a river in Ghana that flows south to the Bight of Benin
- n - a rotation about an axis
There are 5 letters in VOLTA: A L O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOLTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOLTA plus a wildcard: VOLTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOLTA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOLTA
- volta Alessandro
- volta Alessandro Antonio Anastasio - Inventors Reference Library ...
- FilePSM V41 D010 Alessandro volta.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Count Alessandro volta ClipArt ETC
- Ciencia y tcnica en el I.E.S. Antonio de Mendoza Alessandro volta
- Image of Alessandro volta Grandfather to the modern battery and ...
- volta Alessandro Giuseppe GTI - Glosario Terminologa Informtica
- Alessandro volta
- La Pile volta La premire pile lectrique Les Archives Bleues ...
- Governador Archer em Foco ESTAMOS DE volta
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.