Scrabble word: OVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVAL exist?
Definitions of OVAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it
- adj - rounded like an egg
- Resembling an egg in shape.
- Resembling an ellipse in shape; elliptical.
- An egg-shaped or elliptical form or figure.
- An elliptical track, as for racing or athletic events.
- noun - an oval (egg-shaped) figure or object
There are 4 letters in OVAL: A L O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVAL plus a wildcard: OVAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVAL
Images for OVAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.