Scrabble word: SALVO
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALVO exist?
Definitions of SALVO in dictionaries:
- noun - an outburst resembling the discharge of firearms or the release of bombs
- noun - rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
- noun - a sudden outburst of cheers
- A simultaneous discharge of firearms.
- The simultaneous release of a rack of bombs from an aircraft.
- The projectiles or bombs thus released.
- A sudden outburst, as of cheers or praise.
- A forceful verbal or written assault.
- A mental provision or reservation.
- A saving clause.
- An expedient for protecting one’s reputation or for soothing one’s conscience.
- verb - to discharge firearms simultaneously
There are 5 letters in SALVO: A L O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALVO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALVO plus a wildcard: SALVO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALVO
Images for SALVO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.