Scrabble word: SALVO
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALVO exist?
Definitions of SALVO in dictionaries:
- noun - an outburst resembling the discharge of firearms or the release of bombs
- noun - rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
- noun - a sudden outburst of cheers
- A simultaneous discharge of firearms.
- The simultaneous release of a rack of bombs from an aircraft.
- The projectiles or bombs thus released.
- A sudden outburst, as of cheers or praise.
- A forceful verbal or written assault.
- A mental provision or reservation.
- A saving clause.
- An expedient for protecting one’s reputation or for soothing one’s conscience.
- verb - to discharge firearms simultaneously