Scrabble word: VOCAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOCAL exist?
Definitions of VOCAL in dictionaries:
- noun - music intended to be performed by one or more singers, usually with instrumental accompaniment
- noun - a short musical composition with words
- adj - relating to or designed for or using the singing voice
- adj - having or using the power to produce speech or sound
- adj - given to expressing yourself freely or insistently
- adj - full of the sound of voices
- Of or relating to the voice: the vertebrate vocal organs; a vocal defect.
- Uttered or produced by the voice.
- Having a voice; capable of emitting sound or speech.
- Full of voices; resounding: a playground vocal with the shouts and laughter of children.
- Tending to express oneself often or freely; outspoken: a vocal critic of city politics.
- Of or resembling vowels; vocalic.
- Of, relating to, or performed by singing: vocal training; vocal music.
- A vocal sound.
- A popular composition for a singer, often with instrumental accompaniment.
- noun - a sound produced with the voice
There are 5 letters in VOCAL: A C L O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOCAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOCAL plus a wildcard: VOCAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOCAL
Images for VOCAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.