Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOCAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOCAL exist?
Definitions of VOCAL in dictionaries:
- noun - music intended to be performed by one or more singers, usually with instrumental accompaniment
- noun - a short musical composition with words
- adj - relating to or designed for or using the singing voice
- adj - having or using the power to produce speech or sound
- adj - given to expressing yourself freely or insistently
- adj - full of the sound of voices
- Of or relating to the voice: the vertebrate vocal organs; a vocal defect.
- Uttered or produced by the voice.
- Having a voice; capable of emitting sound or speech.
- Full of voices; resounding: a playground vocal with the shouts and laughter of children.
- Tending to express oneself often or freely; outspoken: a vocal critic of city politics.
- Of or resembling vowels; vocalic.
- Of, relating to, or performed by singing: vocal training; vocal music.
- A vocal sound.
- A popular composition for a singer, often with instrumental accompaniment.
- n - a sound produced with the voice
There are 5 letters in VOCAL: A C L O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOCAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOCAL plus a wildcard: VOCAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOCAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOCAL
- vocal Course
- ... of the vocal cords in action and vocal cord disorders click here
- Toastmasters Speech 6 vocal Variety
- vocal Zen Cart The Art of E-commerce
- Lesions of the vocal Cords - Netter Medical Illustrations
- HolaMujeres.com vocal Song al Grammy Latino De 2 maneras es ...
- vocal Fold Paralysis
- The Parts of Your Instrument Part 2 ILoveToSing.com
- Illustration of the human respiratory system
- vocal folds Pictures vocal folds Image Science&Technology Photo ...