Scrabble word: VOCAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOCAL exist?
Definitions of VOCAL in dictionaries:
- noun - music intended to be performed by one or more singers, usually with instrumental accompaniment
- noun - a short musical composition with words
- adj - relating to or designed for or using the singing voice
- adj - having or using the power to produce speech or sound
- adj - given to expressing yourself freely or insistently
- adj - full of the sound of voices
- Of or relating to the voice: the vertebrate vocal organs; a vocal defect.
- Uttered or produced by the voice.
- Having a voice; capable of emitting sound or speech.
- Full of voices; resounding: a playground vocal with the shouts and laughter of children.
- Tending to express oneself often or freely; outspoken: a vocal critic of city politics.
- Of or resembling vowels; vocalic.
- Of, relating to, or performed by singing: vocal training; vocal music.
- A vocal sound.
- A popular composition for a singer, often with instrumental accompaniment.
- noun - a sound produced with the voice