Scrabble word: VIOLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIOLA exist?
Definitions of VIOLA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the numerous plants of the genus Viola
- noun - large genus of flowering herbs of temperate regions
- noun - a bowed stringed instrument slightly larger than a violin, tuned a fifth lower
- A stringed instrument of the violin family, slightly larger than a violin, tuned a fifth lower, and having a deeper, more sonorous tone.
- An organ stop usually of eight-foot or four-foot pitch yielding stringlike tones.
- noun - a stringed instrument