Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIOLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIOLA exist?
Definitions of VIOLA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the numerous plants of the genus Viola
- noun - large genus of flowering herbs of temperate regions
- noun - a bowed stringed instrument slightly larger than a violin, tuned a fifth lower
- A stringed instrument of the violin family, slightly larger than a violin, tuned a fifth lower, and having a deeper, more sonorous tone.
- An organ stop usually of eight-foot or four-foot pitch yielding stringlike tones.
- noun - a stringed instrument
There are 5 letters in VIOLA: A I L O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIOLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIOLA plus a wildcard: VIOLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIOLA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIOLA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.