Scrabble word: VIOLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIOLATE exist?
Definitions of VIOLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - fail to agree with
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - destroy
- verb - violate the sacred character of a place or language
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- verb - destroy and strip of its possession
- To break or disregard (a law or promise, for example).
- To assault (a person) sexually.
- To do harm to (property or qualities considered sacred); desecrate or defile.
- To disturb rudely or improperly; interrupt: violated our privacy.
- verb - to break or disregard the terms or requirements of