Scrabble word: VIOLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIOLATE exist?
Definitions of VIOLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - fail to agree with
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - destroy
- verb - violate the sacred character of a place or language
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- verb - destroy and strip of its possession
- To break or disregard (a law or promise, for example).
- To assault (a person) sexually.
- To do harm to (property or qualities considered sacred); desecrate or defile.
- To disturb rudely or improperly; interrupt: violated our privacy.
- verb - to break or disregard the terms or requirements of
There are 7 letters in VIOLATE: A E I L O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIOLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIOLATE plus a wildcard: VIOLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIOLATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIOLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.