Scrabble word: VALET
In which Scrabble dictionary does VALET exist?
Definitions of VALET in dictionaries:
- noun - a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer
- verb - serve as a personal attendant to
- A man’s male servant, who takes care of his clothes and performs other personal services.
- To act as a personal servant to; attend.
- verb - to act as a personal servant to
There are 5 letters in VALET: A E L T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VALET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VALET plus a wildcard: VALET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VALET
Images for VALET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.