Scrabble word: TRAVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAVEL exist?
Definitions of TRAVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of going from one place to another
- noun - a movement through space that changes the location of something
- noun - self-propelled movement
- verb - change location
- verb - undertake a journey or trip
- verb - make a trip for pleasure
- verb - travel upon or across
- verb - undergo transportation as in a vehicle
- verb - travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
- To go from one place to another, as on a trip; journey.
- To go from place to place as a salesperson or an agent.
- To be transmitted, as light or sound; move or pass.
- To advance or proceed.
- To go about in the company of a particular group; associate: travels in wealthy circles.
- To move along a course, as in a groove.
- To admit of being transported without loss of quality: Some wines travel poorly.
- To move swiftly.
- To walk or run illegally while holding the ball.
- The act or process of traveling; movement or passage from one place to another.
- A series of journeys.
- An account of one’s journeys.
- Activity or traffic along a route or through a given point.
- verb - to go from one place to another
There are 6 letters in TRAVEL: A E L R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAVEL plus a wildcard: TRAVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAVEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAVEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.