Scrabble word: TRAVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAVEL exist?
Definitions of TRAVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of going from one place to another
- noun - a movement through space that changes the location of something
- noun - self-propelled movement
- verb - change location
- verb - undertake a journey or trip
- verb - make a trip for pleasure
- verb - travel upon or across
- verb - undergo transportation as in a vehicle
- verb - travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
- To go from one place to another, as on a trip; journey.
- To go from place to place as a salesperson or an agent.
- To be transmitted, as light or sound; move or pass.
- To advance or proceed.
- To go about in the company of a particular group; associate: travels in wealthy circles.
- To move along a course, as in a groove.
- To admit of being transported without loss of quality: Some wines travel poorly.
- To move swiftly.
- To walk or run illegally while holding the ball.
- The act or process of traveling; movement or passage from one place to another.
- A series of journeys.
- An account of one’s journeys.
- Activity or traffic along a route or through a given point.
- verb - to go from one place to another