Scrabble word: VENTRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENTRAL exist?
Definitions of VENTRAL in dictionaries:
- adj - toward or on or near the belly (front of a primate or lower surface of a lower animal)
- adj - nearest to or facing toward the axis of an organ or organism
- Relating to or situated on or close to the abdomen; abdominal.
- Relating to or situated on or close to the anterior aspect of the human body or the lower surface of the body of an animal.
- Of or on the lower or inner surface of an organ that faces the axis; adaxial.
- A ventral fin.
- The abdominal segment of an insect.
- noun - a fin located on the underside of a fish
There are 7 letters in VENTRAL: A E L N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VENTRAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VENTRAL plus a wildcard: VENTRAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VENTRAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VENTRAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.