Scrabble word: VENTRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENTRAL exist?
Definitions of VENTRAL in dictionaries:
- adj - toward or on or near the belly (front of a primate or lower surface of a lower animal)
- adj - nearest to or facing toward the axis of an organ or organism
- Relating to or situated on or close to the abdomen; abdominal.
- Relating to or situated on or close to the anterior aspect of the human body or the lower surface of the body of an animal.
- Of or on the lower or inner surface of an organ that faces the axis; adaxial.
- A ventral fin.
- The abdominal segment of an insect.
- noun - a fin located on the underside of a fish