Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VENAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENAL exist?
Definitions of VENAL in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being corrupted
- Open to bribery; mercenary: a venal police officer.
- Capable of betraying honor, duty, or scruples for a price; corruptible.
- Marked by corrupt dealings, especially bribery: a venal administration.
- Obtainable for a price.
- adv - open to bribery [adj] : VENALLY
There are 5 letters in VENAL: A E L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VENAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VENAL plus a wildcard: VENAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VENAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VENAL
- Definition of venal and the meanings venal - The Meanings
- venal Maram Malayalam Movie Review Profile Synopsis venal Maram ...
- venal Anatomica a toyfair fig from Clive Barkers Tortured Souls line ...
- venal Bional 90CAP online kopen aanbieding Voordelig Vitaal
- venal Anatomica
- venal capsules Bional Bik & Bik drogisterij
- ... Malayalam Movies Movie Photos venal Maram venal maram still 3
- ... INFERNAL PARADE and TORTURED SOULS action figures venal Anatomica
- Bional venal Capsules 90st 90CP voordelig online kopen De Online ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.