Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEVANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVANT exist?
Definitions of LEVANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy morocco often used in bookbinding
- noun - the former name for the geographical area of the eastern Mediterranean that is now occupied by Lebanon, Syria, and Israel
- verb - run off without paying a debt
- To leave hurriedly or in secret to avoid unpaid debts.
- v - to avoid a debt
There are 6 letters in LEVANT: A E L N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVANT plus a wildcard: LEVANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVANT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEVANT
- The levant - Biblical Israel and Judah - Palestine Map
- To the south a vast host of Normans Romanoi and Slavs will gather at ...
- levant History Map The Pokey Finger of God
- The levant in the 9th Century B.C.E.
- levant page
- levant_830.svg (SVG file nominally 545 591 pixels file size ...
- GIS Topographic Map of Southern levant GIS Topographic Map of Madaba ...
- FileKingdoms of the levant Map 830.png - Wikimedia Commons
- Council for British Research in the levant - Research
- Map of the levant