Scrabble word: NAVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAVEL exist?
Definitions of NAVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a scar where the umbilical cord was attached
- noun - the center point or middle of something
- The mark on the surface of the abdomen of mammals where the umbilical cord was attached during gestation.
- A central point; a middle.
- noun - a depression in the abdomen
There are 5 letters in NAVEL: A E L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAVEL plus a wildcard: NAVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAVEL
Images for NAVEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.