Scrabble word: INTERVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERVAL exist?
Definitions of INTERVAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a definite length of time marked off by two instants
- noun - a set containing all points (or all real numbers) between two given endpoints
- noun - the distance between things
- noun - the difference in pitch between two notes
- A space between two objects, points, or units.
- The amount of time between two specified instants, events, or states.
- A set of numbers consisting of all the numbers between a pair of given numbers.
- A set of numbers consisting of all the numbers between a pair of given numbers and including the endpoints.
- A set of numbers consisting of all the numbers between a pair of given numbers but not including the endpoints.
- A line segment representing all the numbers between a pair of given numbers and including one, both, or neither of the endpoints.
- An intermission, as between acts of a play.
- The difference in pitch between two tones.
- noun - a space of time between periods or events
There are 8 letters in INTERVAL: A E I L N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERVAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERVAL plus a wildcard: INTERVAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERVAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERVAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.