Scrabble word: LINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINER exist?
Definitions of LINER in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) a hit that flies straight out from the batter
- noun - a protective covering that protects an inside surface
- noun - a piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment
- noun - a large commercial ship (especially one that carries passengers on a regular schedule)
- One that draws or makes lines.
- A large commercial ship or airplane, especially one carrying passengers on a regular route.
- A line drive.
- One that makes or puts in linings.
- A lining.
- Material used as a lining.
- A jacket for a phonograph record.
- noun - a commercial ship or airplane
There are 5 letters in LINER: E I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINER plus a wildcard: LINER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINER
Images for LINER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.