Is LINER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LINER in various dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) a hit that flies straight out from the batter
- noun - a protective covering that protects an inside surface
- noun - a piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment
- noun - a large commercial ship (especially one that carries passengers on a regular schedule)
- One that draws or makes lines.
- A large commercial ship or airplane, especially one carrying passengers on a regular route.
- A line drive.
- One that makes or puts in linings.
- A lining.
- Material used as a lining.
- A jacket for a phonograph record.
- noun - a commercial ship or airplane
There are 5 letters in LINER: E I L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LINER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LINER, to go: LINER?
Rearrange the letters in LINER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LINER
What's nearby LINER
Lookup in Wiki for LINER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LINER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LINER"