Scrabble word: LINGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINGER exist?
Definitions of LINGER in dictionaries:
- verb - remain present although waning or gradually dying
- verb - be about
- verb - leave slowly and hesitantly
- verb - take one's time
- verb - move to and fro
- To be slow in leaving, especially out of reluctance; tarry.
- To remain feebly alive for some time before dying.
- To persist: an aftertaste that lingers.
- To proceed slowly; saunter.
- To pass (a period of time) in a leisurely or aimless manner.
- verb - to delay leaving
There are 6 letters in LINGER: E G I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINGER plus a wildcard: LINGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINGER
Images for LINGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.