Scrabble word: LINGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINGER exist?
Definitions of LINGER in dictionaries:
- verb - remain present although waning or gradually dying
- verb - be about
- verb - leave slowly and hesitantly
- verb - take one's time
- verb - move to and fro
- To be slow in leaving, especially out of reluctance; tarry.
- To remain feebly alive for some time before dying.
- To persist: an aftertaste that lingers.
- To proceed slowly; saunter.
- To pass (a period of time) in a leisurely or aimless manner.
- verb - to delay leaving