Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRINGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRINGLE exist?
Definitions of CRINGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- A small ring or grommet of rope or metal fastened to the edge of a sail.
- n - a small loop of rope
There are 7 letters in CRINGLE: C E G I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRINGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRINGLE plus a wildcard: CRINGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRINGLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRINGLE
- Traditional Clew cringle
- cringle Reservoir - Isle of Man Water Authority
- cringle Fields Levenshulme Festival
- Chris cringle by Predrag
- cringle Fields Levenshulme Manchester Irish Festival
- cringle Park Flickr - Photo Sharing
- chris cringle (chris_cringle) on Twitter
- cringle Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about ...
- Cains Mike cringle