Scrabble word: NICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NICE exist?
Definitions of NICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean
- adj - pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance
- adj - socially or conventionally correct
- adj - done with delicacy and skill
- adj - excessively fastidious and easily disgusted
- adj - exhibiting courtesy and politeness
- Pleasing and agreeable in nature: had a nice time.
- Having a pleasant or attractive appearance: a nice dress; a nice face.
- Exhibiting courtesy and politeness: a nice gesture.
- Of good character and reputation; respectable.
- Overdelicate or fastidious; fussy.
- Showing or requiring great precision or sensitive discernment; subtle: a nice distinction; a nice sense of style.
- Done with delicacy and skill: a nice bit of craft.
- Used as an intensive with and: nice and warm.
- Wanton; profligate: “For when mine hours/Were nice and lucky, men did ransom lives/Of me for jests” (Shakespeare).
- Indian steep,/From her cabin’d loop-hole peep” (John Milton).
- adv - pleasing to the senses [adj NICER, NICEST] : NICELY
There are 4 letters in NICE: C E I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NICE plus a wildcard: NICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NICE
Images for NICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.