Scrabble word: NICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NICE exist?
Definitions of NICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean
- adj - pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance
- adj - socially or conventionally correct
- adj - done with delicacy and skill
- adj - excessively fastidious and easily disgusted
- adj - exhibiting courtesy and politeness
- Pleasing and agreeable in nature: had a nice time.
- Having a pleasant or attractive appearance: a nice dress; a nice face.
- Exhibiting courtesy and politeness: a nice gesture.
- Of good character and reputation; respectable.
- Overdelicate or fastidious; fussy.
- Showing or requiring great precision or sensitive discernment; subtle: a nice distinction; a nice sense of style.
- Done with delicacy and skill: a nice bit of craft.
- Used as an intensive with and: nice and warm.
- Wanton; profligate: “For when mine hours/Were nice and lucky, men did ransom lives/Of me for jests” (Shakespeare).
- Indian steep,/From her cabin’d loop-hole peep” (John Milton).
- adv - pleasing to the senses [adj NICER, NICEST] : NICELY