Scrabble word: NICHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NICHE exist?
Definitions of NICHE in dictionaries:
- noun - a position particularly well suited to the person who occupies it
- noun - a small concavity
- noun - an enclosure that is set back or indented
- noun - (ecology) the status of an organism within its environment and community (affecting its survival as a species)
- A recess in a wall, as for holding a statue or an urn.
- A cranny, hollow, or crevice, as in rock.
- A situation or an activity specially suited to a person’s interests, abilities, or nature: found her niche in life.
- A special area of demand for a product or service: “One niche that is approaching massmarket proportions is held by regional magazines” (Brad Edmondson).
- The function or position of an organism or a population within an ecological community.
- The particular area within a habitat occupied by an organism.
- verb - to place in a receding space or hollow
There are 5 letters in NICHE: C E H I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NICHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NICHE plus a wildcard: NICHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NICHE
Images for NICHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.