Is NICHE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NICHE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a position particularly well suited to the person who occupies it
- noun - a small concavity
- noun - an enclosure that is set back or indented
- noun - (ecology) the status of an organism within its environment and community (affecting its survival as a species)
- A recess in a wall, as for holding a statue or an urn.
- A cranny, hollow, or crevice, as in rock.
- A situation or an activity specially suited to a person’s interests, abilities, or nature: found her niche in life.
- A special area of demand for a product or service: “One niche that is approaching massmarket proportions is held by regional magazines” (Brad Edmondson).
- The function or position of an organism or a population within an ecological community.
- The particular area within a habitat occupied by an organism.
- verb - to place in a receding space or hollow
There are 5 letters in NICHE: C E H I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NICHE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NICHE, to go: NICHE?
Rearrange the letters in NICHE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NICHE
What's nearby NICHE
Lookup in Wiki for NICHE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NICHE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NICHE"