Scrabble word: ENRICH
Is ENRICH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ENRICH in dictionaries:
- verb - make better or improve in quality
- verb - make wealthy or richer
- To make rich or richer.
- To make fuller, more meaningful, or more rewarding: An appreciation of art will enrich your life.
- To add fertilizer to.
- To add nutrients to: The dairy enriched its milk with vitamin D.
- To add to the beauty or character of; adorn: “Glittering tears enriched her eyes” (Arnold Bennett).
- To increase the amount of one or more radioactive isotopes in (a material, especially a nuclear fuel).
- verb - to add desirable elements to
There are 6 letters in ENRICH: C E H I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENRICH
Click to search all anagrams of ENRICH plus a wildcard: ENRICH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENRICH
Images for ENRICH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.