Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHRENIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHRENIC exist?
Definitions of PHRENIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to the diaphragm
- Of or relating to the mind.
- Of or relating to the diaphragm: the phrenic nerve.
- adj - pertaining to the mind
There are 7 letters in PHRENIC: C E H I N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHRENIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHRENIC plus a wildcard: PHRENIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHRENIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHRENIC
- phrenic nerve Pictures phrenic nerve Image Medical Photo Gallery
- phrenic Nerve - Netter Medical Artwork
- phrenic Nerve
- 2009 Nucleus Medical Art Inc.
- phrenic nerve - antsanch.com
- phrenic nerve flashcards Quizlet
- ... Specialists Guide To the phrenic Nerve Kinetic Chain Specialist
- phrenic nerve CHEST FELLOW PMK
- Diaphragm and phrenic Nerve