Scrabble word: ETHNIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETHNIC exist?
Definitions of ETHNIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is a member of an ethnic group
- adj - denoting or deriving from or distinctive of the ways of living built up by a group of people
- adj - not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam
- Of or relating to sizable groups of people sharing a common and distinctive racial, national, religious, linguistic, or cultural heritage.
- Being a member of a particular ethnic group.
- Of, relating to, or distinctive of members of such a group: ethnic restaurants; ethnic art.
- A member of a particular ethnic group, especially one who maintains the language or customs of the group.
- adj - a member of a particular ethnos [n -S] : ETHNICAL
There are 6 letters in ETHNIC: C E H I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ETHNIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ETHNIC plus a wildcard: ETHNIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ETHNIC
Images for ETHNIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.