Scrabble word: ETHNIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETHNIC exist?
Definitions of ETHNIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is a member of an ethnic group
- adj - denoting or deriving from or distinctive of the ways of living built up by a group of people
- adj - not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam
- Of or relating to sizable groups of people sharing a common and distinctive racial, national, religious, linguistic, or cultural heritage.
- Being a member of a particular ethnic group.
- Of, relating to, or distinctive of members of such a group: ethnic restaurants; ethnic art.
- A member of a particular ethnic group, especially one who maintains the language or customs of the group.
- adj - a member of a particular ethnos [n -S] : ETHNICAL