Scrabble word: ETCHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETCHING exist?
Definitions of ETCHING in dictionaries:
- noun - an impression made from an etched plate
- noun - an etched plate made with the use of acid
- noun - making engraved or etched plates and printing designs from them
- verb - make an etching of
- verb - cause to stand out or be clearly defined or visible
- verb - carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block
- verb - carve or cut a design or letters into
- verb - selectively dissolve the surface of (a semiconductor or printed circuit) with a solvent, laser, or stream of electrons
- The art of preparing etched plates, especially metal plates, from which designs and pictures are printed.
- A design etched on a plate.
- An impression made from an etched plate.
- noun - an etched design