Scrabble word: ETCHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETCHING exist?
Definitions of ETCHING in dictionaries:
- noun - an impression made from an etched plate
- noun - an etched plate made with the use of acid
- noun - making engraved or etched plates and printing designs from them
- verb - make an etching of
- verb - cause to stand out or be clearly defined or visible
- verb - carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block
- verb - carve or cut a design or letters into
- verb - selectively dissolve the surface of (a semiconductor or printed circuit) with a solvent, laser, or stream of electrons
- The art of preparing etched plates, especially metal plates, from which designs and pictures are printed.
- A design etched on a plate.
- An impression made from an etched plate.
- noun - an etched design
There are 7 letters in ETCHING: C E G H I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ETCHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ETCHING plus a wildcard: ETCHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ETCHING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ETCHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.