Scrabble word: TEACHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEACHING exist?
Definitions of TEACHING in dictionaries:
- noun - the profession of a teacher
- noun - a doctrine that is taught
- noun - the activities of educating or instructing
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - accustom gradually to some action or attitude
- The act, practice, occupation, or profession of a teacher.
- Something taught.
- A precept or doctrine.
- Of, involving, or used for teaching: teaching materials; teaching methods.
- Working as a teacher or in teaching: teaching assistants.
- noun - a belief or set of beliefs taught or advocated
There are 8 letters in TEACHING: A C E G H I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEACHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEACHING plus a wildcard: TEACHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEACHING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEACHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.