Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIANT exist?
Definitions of GIANT in dictionaries:
- noun - any creature of exceptional size
- noun - a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- noun - an unusually large enterprise
- noun - a very large person
- noun - someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- noun - an imaginary figure of superhuman size and strength
- noun - a very bright star of large diameter and low density (relative to the Sun)
- adj - of great mass
- A person or thing of great size.
- A person of extraordinary power, significance, or importance: a giant in the field of physics; an intellectual giant.
- One of a race of humanlike beings of enormous strength and stature who were destroyed in battle with the Olympians.
- Marked by exceptionally great size, magnitude, or power: a giant wave; a giant impact.
- noun - a person or thing of great size
There are 5 letters in GIANT: A G I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIANT plus a wildcard: GIANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIANT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.