Scrabble word: GIANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIANT exist?
Definitions of GIANT in dictionaries:
- noun - any creature of exceptional size
- noun - a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- noun - an unusually large enterprise
- noun - a very large person
- noun - someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- noun - an imaginary figure of superhuman size and strength
- noun - a very bright star of large diameter and low density (relative to the Sun)
- adj - of great mass
- A person or thing of great size.
- A person of extraordinary power, significance, or importance: a giant in the field of physics; an intellectual giant.
- One of a race of humanlike beings of enormous strength and stature who were destroyed in battle with the Olympians.
- Marked by exceptionally great size, magnitude, or power: a giant wave; a giant impact.
- noun - a person or thing of great size