Scrabble word: TAKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAKING exist?
Definitions of TAKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of someone who picks up or takes something
- verb - carry out
- verb - require (time or space)
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - get into one's hands, take physically
- verb - take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb - interpret something in a certain way
- verb - take something or somebody with oneself somewhere
- verb - take into one's possession
- verb - travel or go by means of a certain kind of transportation, or a certain route
- verb - pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives
- verb - receive willingly something given or offered
- verb - assume, as of positions or roles
- verb - take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - experience or feel or submit to
- verb - make a film or photograph of something
- verb - remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- verb - serve oneself to, or consume regularly
- verb - accept or undergo, often unwillingly
- verb - make use of or accept for some purpose
- verb - take by force
- verb - occupy or take on
- verb - admit into a group or community
- verb - ascertain or determine by measuring, computing or take a reading from a dial
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
- verb - head into a specified direction
- verb - point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- verb - be seized or affected in a specified way
- verb - have with oneself
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- verb - receive or obtain regularly
- verb - buy, select
- verb - to get into a position of having, e.g., safety, comfort
- verb - have sex with
- verb - lay claim to
- verb - be designed to hold or take
- verb - be capable of holding or containing
- verb - develop a habit
- verb - proceed along in a vehicle
- verb - obtain by winning
- verb - be stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illness
- adj - very attractive
- Capturing interest; fetching: a taking smile.
- Contagious; catching.
- The act of one that takes.
- Receipts, especially of money.
- noun - the act of seizing
There are 6 letters in TAKING: A G I K N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAKING plus a wildcard: TAKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAKING
Images for TAKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.