Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAIT exist?
Definitions of GAIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the rate of moving (especially walking or running)
- noun - a horse's manner of moving
- noun - a person's manner of walking
- A particular way or manner of moving on foot: a person who ran with a clumsy, hobbling gait.
- Any of the ways, such as a canter, trot, or walk, by which a horse can move by lifting the feet in different order or rhythm.
- Rate or manner of proceeding: The project went forward at a steady gait.
- verb - to train a horse to move in a particular way
There are 4 letters in GAIT: A G I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAIT plus a wildcard: GAIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAIT
Images for GAIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.