Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAKINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAKINGS exist?
Definitions of TAKINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- noun - the act of someone who picks up or takes something
- n - the act of seizing
There are 7 letters in TAKINGS: A G I K N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAKINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAKINGS plus a wildcard: TAKINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAKINGS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAKINGS
- INTRODUCTION TO takings JURISPRUDENCE
- The legal doctrine of regulatory takings an evolving issue
- 1 2011 - 9 ...
- Beyond takings and Givings by Rick Pruetz FAICP
- Finally If youve not had a look before I also highly recommended ...
- Masculinity Case Studies The 40 Year Old Virgin
- carnes grilles registers and diffusers
- Arla Patch Maine takes step to reconcile past takings Sun Journal
- Greyhound trainers take action over TAB takings - ABC News (Australian ...
- What are your takings of the new WozniackiMcIlroy relationship ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.