Scrabble word: STALKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STALKING exist?
Definitions of STALKING in dictionaries:
- noun - a hunt for game carried on by following it stealthily or waiting in ambush
- noun - the act of following prey stealthily
- verb - walk stiffly
- verb - follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- verb - go through (an area) in search of prey
- verb - to pursue stealthily
There are 8 letters in STALKING: A G I K L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STALKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STALKING plus a wildcard: STALKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STALKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STALKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.