Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASKING exist?
Definitions of ASKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the verbal act of requesting
- verb - inquire about
- verb - make a request or demand for something to somebody
- verb - direct or put
- verb - consider obligatory
- verb - address a question to and expect an answer from
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - require or ask for as a price or condition
- verb - to put a question to
There are 6 letters in ASKING: A G I K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASKING plus a wildcard: ASKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASKING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.