Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASKING exist?
Definitions of BASKING in dictionaries:
- verb - derive or receive pleasure from
- verb - be exposed
- v - to lie in a pleasant warmth
There are 7 letters in BASKING: A B G I K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASKING plus a wildcard: BASKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASKING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASKING
- basking Shark Cetorhinus maximus
- basking Shark
- basking shark photo - Cetorhinus maximus - G2555 - ARKive
- basking shark
- basking Shark Wallpaper
- FIGURE 6. A basking Shark feeding on plankton.
- Want to see some basking sharks for yourself
- basking Sharks Beluga Whales Leopard Seals.
- Lovely basking Shark Images
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.