Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAKING exist?
Definitions of BAKING in dictionaries:
- noun - making bread or cake or pastry etc.
- noun - cooking by dry heat in an oven
- verb - cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven
- verb - prepare with dry heat in an oven
- verb - heat by a natural force
- verb - be very hot, due to hot weather or exposure to the sun
- adj - as hot as if in an oven
- n - a quantity baked
There are 6 letters in BAKING: A B G I K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAKING plus a wildcard: BAKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAKING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAKING
- Cinnamon rolls with life changing buttercream frosting
- bakingbakingbaking - baking Photo (121439) - Fanpop fanclubs
- baking 101 - Life123
- Four Simple baking Recipes For Beginners Amateur Gastronomy
- baking is one thing i enjoy the most. It gives me a therapeutic feel ...
- Home baking Range - Dr. Oetker
- baking And Cooking Substitutions
- baking decipher...
- baking with kids Swallow FoodSwallow Food
- home baking business
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.