Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANKING exist?
Definitions of BANKING in dictionaries:
- noun - engaging in the business of keeping money for savings and checking accounts or for exchange or for issuing loans and credit etc.
- noun - transacting business with a bank
- verb - tip laterally
- verb - enclose with a bank
- verb - do business with a bank or keep an account at a bank
- verb - act as the banker in a game or in gambling
- verb - be in the banking business
- verb - put into a bank account
- verb - cover with ashes so to control the rate of burning
- verb - have confidence or faith in
- The business of a bank.
- The occupation of a banker.
- noun - the business of a bank
There are 7 letters in BANKING: A B G I K N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANKING plus a wildcard: BANKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANKING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.