Is BANKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BANKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - engaging in the business of keeping money for savings and checking accounts or for exchange or for issuing loans and credit etc.
- noun - transacting business with a bank
- verb - tip laterally
- verb - enclose with a bank
- verb - do business with a bank or keep an account at a bank
- verb - act as the banker in a game or in gambling
- verb - be in the banking business
- verb - put into a bank account
- verb - cover with ashes so to control the rate of burning
- verb - have confidence or faith in
- The business of a bank.
- The occupation of a banker.
- noun - the business of a bank
There are 7 letters in BANKING: A B G I K N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BANKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BANKING, to go: BANKING?
Rearrange the letters in BANKING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BANKING
What's nearby BANKING
Lookup in Wiki for BANKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BANKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BANKING"