Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KING
In which Scrabble dictionary does KING exist?
Definitions of KING in dictionaries:
- noun - a male sovereign
- noun - a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- noun - a very wealthy or powerful businessman
- noun - preeminence in a particular category or group or field
- noun - United States woman tennis player (born in 1943)
- noun - United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925)
- noun - a checker that has been moved to the opponent's first row where it is promoted to a piece that is free to move either forward or backward
- noun - one of the four playing cards in a deck bearing the picture of a king
- noun - (chess) the weakest but the most important piece
- One that is supreme or preeminent in a particular group, category, or sphere.
- The perfect, omniscient, omnipotent being; God.
- A playing card bearing the figure of a king, ranking above a queen.
- The principal chess piece, which can move one square in any direction and must be protected against checkmate.
- K A book of the Bible.
- v - to reign as king (a male monarch)
There are 4 letters in KING: G I K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KING plus a wildcard: KING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KING
Images for KING
- ... Costumes Adult Renaissance Costumes Male Costumes Noble king Costume
- Henry IV king of France. Henry I king of England. Henry II king of ...
- king Johns Realm Immaculate Images of the kingdom
- king Corobo from Little kings Story
- ... Costumes Adult Renaissance Costumes Male Costumes king Arthur Costume
- king of spades (English form)]
- king of hearts (English form)]
- king Edward I (Longshanks) issued an edict expelling all Jews from ...
- Tagged Armor king 2 Tekken Gallery
- The Litany in Honor ofJesus king of All Nations
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.