Scrabble word: KING
Is KING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KING in dictionaries:
- noun - a male sovereign
- noun - a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- noun - a very wealthy or powerful businessman
- noun - preeminence in a particular category or group or field
- noun - United States woman tennis player (born in 1943)
- noun - United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925)
- noun - a checker that has been moved to the opponent's first row where it is promoted to a piece that is free to move either forward or backward
- noun - one of the four playing cards in a deck bearing the picture of a king
- noun - (chess) the weakest but the most important piece
- One that is supreme or preeminent in a particular group, category, or sphere.
- The perfect, omniscient, omnipotent being; God.
- A playing card bearing the figure of a king, ranking above a queen.
- The principal chess piece, which can move one square in any direction and must be protected against checkmate.
- K A book of the Bible.
- verb - to reign as king (a male monarch)
There are 4 letters in KING: G I K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KING
Click to search all anagrams of KING plus a wildcard: KING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KING
Images for KING
Lookup in Wiki for KING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.