Scrabble word: KING
In which Scrabble dictionary does KING exist?
Definitions of KING in dictionaries:
- noun - a male sovereign
- noun - a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- noun - a very wealthy or powerful businessman
- noun - preeminence in a particular category or group or field
- noun - United States woman tennis player (born in 1943)
- noun - United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925)
- noun - a checker that has been moved to the opponent's first row where it is promoted to a piece that is free to move either forward or backward
- noun - one of the four playing cards in a deck bearing the picture of a king
- noun - (chess) the weakest but the most important piece
- One that is supreme or preeminent in a particular group, category, or sphere.
- The perfect, omniscient, omnipotent being; God.
- A playing card bearing the figure of a king, ranking above a queen.
- The principal chess piece, which can move one square in any direction and must be protected against checkmate.
- K A book of the Bible.
- verb - to reign as king (a male monarch)