Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANING exist?
Definitions of BANING in dictionaries:
- verb - forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- verb - prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure
- verb - ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
- verb - expel from a community or group
- verb - to kill with poison
There are 6 letters in BANING: A B G I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANING plus a wildcard: BANING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANING
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.