Scrabble word: BANNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANNING exist?
Definitions of BANNING in dictionaries:
- noun - an official prohibition or edict against something
- verb - forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- verb - prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure
- verb - ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
- verb - expel from a community or group
- noun - a monetary unit of Romania
- verb - to forbid by authority
There are 7 letters in BANNING: A B G I N N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANNING plus a wildcard: BANNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANNING
Images for BANNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.