Scrabble word: BANDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANDING exist?
Definitions of BANDING in dictionaries:
- noun - a stripe or stripes of contrasting color
- noun - an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
- verb - bind or tie together, as with a band
- verb - attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- verb - to decorate with flexible strips of material
There are 7 letters in BANDING: A B D G I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANDING plus a wildcard: BANDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANDING
Images for BANDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.