Scrabble word: BID
In which Scrabble dictionary does BID exist?
Definitions of BID in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- noun - an attempt to get something
- noun - a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- noun - (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- verb - propose a payment
- verb - invoke upon
- verb - ask for or request earnestly
- verb - make a demand, as for a card or a suit or a show of hands
- verb - make a serious effort to attain something
- verb - ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- To issue a command to; direct.
- To utter (a greeting or salutation).
- To invite to attend; summon.
- To state one’s intention to take (tricks of a certain number or suit in cards): bid four hearts.
- An offer or proposal of a price.
- The amount offered or proposed: They lost the contract because their bid was too high.
- An invitation, especially one offering membership in a group or club.
- The act of bidding in cards.
- The number of tricks or points declared.
- The trump or no-trump declared.
- The turn of a player to bid.
- An earnest effort to win or attain something: made a bid for the presidency.
- verb - to make a bid (an offer of a price)
There are 3 letters in BID: B D I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BID plus a wildcard: BID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BID
Images for BID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.