Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIDE exist?
Definitions of BIDE in dictionaries:
- verb - dwell
- To remain in a condition or state.
- To wait; tarry.
- To stay: bide at home.
- To be left; remain.
- v - to stay in expectation of
There are 4 letters in BIDE: B D E I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIDE plus a wildcard: BIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIDE
Images for BIDE
- BDE vt500bide
- Notcias do lado de c Higiene italiana
- bide 168649 - uluda szlk galeri
- Max Berggren bid
- Desfasado Bid removiendo.com
- Que Bid - Vaso e Loua Imveis - Cultura Mix
- Tuvalet (solda) ve bide (sada).
- Bid - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- BDE karadeniz