Scrabble word: BED
Is BED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BED in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep
- noun - a plot of ground in which plants are growing
- noun - a depression forming the ground under a body of water
- noun - (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock)
- noun - a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
- noun - single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- noun - the flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
- noun - a foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track
- verb - furnish with a bed
- verb - place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
- verb - put to bed
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- verb - prepare for sleep
- A piece of furniture for reclining and sleeping, typically consisting of a flat, rectangular frame and a mattress resting on springs.
- A bedstead.
- A mattress.
- A place where one may sleep; lodging: found bed and board at an inn.
- Accommodations for a single person at a hospital or institution: a maternity ward with 30 beds.
- A time at which one goes to sleep: drank milk before bed.
- A place for lovemaking.
- A marital relationship with its rights and intimacies.
- A small plot of cultivated or planted land: a flower bed.
- An underwater or intertidal area in which a particular organism is established in large numbers: a clam bed; an oyster bed.
- The bottom of a body of water, such as a stream.
- A layer of food surmounted by another kind of food: tomatoes on a bed of lettuce.
- A foundation of crushed rock or a similar substance for a road or railroad; a roadbed.
- A layer of mortar upon which stones or bricks are laid.
- The heavy table of a printing press in which the type form is placed.
- The part of a truck, trailer, or freight car designed to carry loads.
- A rock mass of large horizontal extent bounded, especially above, by physically different material.
- A deposit, as of ore, parallel to local stratification.
- A heap of material: a bed of wood chips.
- To furnish with a bed or sleeping quarters: We bedded our guests down in the study.
- To put or send to bed.
- To have sexual relations with.
- To plant in a prepared plot of soil.
- To lay flat or arrange in layers.
- To embed.
- To establish; base.
- To go to bed.
- To become closely involved with another person or group, as in an intrigue: “The Israelis were experienced at [covert] work, but it was essential that the administration not get into bed with them on this” (Bob Woodward).
- verb - to provide with a bed (a piece of furniture used for sleeping)
There are 3 letters in BED: B D E
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BED
Click to search all anagrams of BED plus a wildcard: BED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BED
Images for BED
Lookup in Wiki for BED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.