Scrabble word: BEDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEDS exist?
Definitions of BEDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep
- noun - a plot of ground in which plants are growing
- noun - a depression forming the ground under a body of water
- noun - (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock)
- noun - a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
- noun - single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- noun - the flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
- noun - a foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track
- verb - furnish with a bed
- verb - place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
- verb - put to bed
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- verb - prepare for sleep
- verb - to provide with a bed (a piece of furniture used for sleeping)
There are 4 letters in BEDS: B D E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEDS plus a wildcard: BEDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEDS
Images for BEDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.