Is BEAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small ball with a hole through the middle
- noun - a shape that is spherical and small
- noun - a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- verb - form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- verb - decorate by sewing beads onto
- verb - string together like beads
- A rosary.
- A prayer.
- A drop of moisture: beads of sweat.
- A bubble of gas in a liquid.
- A small metal knob on the muzzle of a firearm, such as a rifle, used for sighting.
- A strip of material, usually wood, with one molded edge placed flush against the inner part of a door or window frame.
- A decoration consisting of a usually continuous series of small spherical shapes, as on a convex molding.
- A projecting rim or lip, as on a pneumatic tire.
- A line of continuouslyapplied ductile material, such as solder or caulking compound.
- A globule of fused borax or other flux used in a bead test.
- verb - to adorn with beads (round pieces of glass)
There are 4 letters in BEAD: A B D E
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEAD, to go: BEAD?
Rearrange the letters in BEAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEAD
What's nearby BEAD
Lookup in Wiki for BEAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEAD"