Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEAD exist?
Definitions of BEAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a small ball with a hole through the middle
- noun - a shape that is spherical and small
- noun - a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- verb - form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- verb - decorate by sewing beads onto
- verb - string together like beads
- A rosary.
- A prayer.
- A drop of moisture: beads of sweat.
- A bubble of gas in a liquid.
- A small metal knob on the muzzle of a firearm, such as a rifle, used for sighting.
- A strip of material, usually wood, with one molded edge placed flush against the inner part of a door or window frame.
- A decoration consisting of a usually continuous series of small spherical shapes, as on a convex molding.
- A projecting rim or lip, as on a pneumatic tire.
- A line of continuouslyapplied ductile material, such as solder or caulking compound.
- A globule of fused borax or other flux used in a bead test.
- v - to adorn with beads (round pieces of glass)
There are 4 letters in BEAD: A B D E
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEAD plus a wildcard: BEAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEAD
Images for BEAD
- Jewelry 29mm Titanic beaded bead Tutorial
- beadiferous.com - Netted bead
- Copal beads Tibetan Amber bead sterling silver - 24.5
- Gaither bead Bazooka - bead Boosters & bead Breakers - Online Store ...
- glass bead - Wholesale glass bead China
- Wobisobi Crystal bead Bracelet DIY
- bead Dreams Competition - bead&Button Magazine - Online Community ...
- Ann Severine - bead Artist and Teacher - Jewelry - Three beaded beads
- bead Crochet Gallery bead Crochet Bracelets bead Crochet Necklaces
- Use them to make secondary beads.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.